- Preheat oven to 375°F (190 °C).
- Toss the peaches, raspberries & blueberries with 3 tbsp (38 g) of sugar and ¼ tsp of the cinnamon and spread on the bottom of an 8 cup (2 L) baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, the remaining ½ cup (100 g) of sugar and melted butter together in a large bowl. Whisk in the milk. Sift in the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt and stir until combined (the batter will be wet).
- Spoon the batter over the fruit, leaving a little space between spoonfuls to allow for expansion as the cobbler bakes. Stir a little sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle this overtop the cobbler.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until the peach juices are bubbling and the topping is cooked through (you can lift a piece up to check that it is cooked through).
Serve the cobbler warm with ice cream.
The cobbler will keep when refrigerated for up to 2 days.